Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Orlando Chronicles


DAY 2

I hate early mornings. But we in ORLANDO so it's all worth it! We were up early so we could get a shuttle to Universal's Island of Adventure! We missed our first cab, so hopped in another one. Wish we didn't, dude was a rude version of Dave Chappelle. With a nasty mustache. On the way to Give Kids The World, we passed a TGIF Fridays and a Waffle house. I promise, I will eat at the Waffle House before we leave. There's this black radio station, Star 94.5 (Star94) I believe. I'm surprised with the things they can get away with here in the States! (shoutout to my RTA homies). Orlando weather is kinda like Edmonton weather, minus the snow and it's always muggy/humid. It's nice being inside rather than out.

BUT I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was UNREAL. Children's Wish Foundation paid for wands for the both of us, and we were able to get front of the line access to almost EVERYWHERE we went. (THANK YOU JUDI!) Dad even went on some rides, I was shocked and pleased. You haven't lived until you've tried Butterbeer. Imma head down and get more before we leave on Tuesday! We were able to see ALL of Island of Adventure, I was surprised when I checked the map and saw that we in fact saw everything. SO MUCH WALKING THOUGH. We were all exhausted when we got back to the room. Need to try the Hulk roller coaster still. Won some prizes today too! I'll probably donate all the stuffed animals I get once I'm home. We'll be meeting with the Disney Characters in the morning and probably doing the Magical Kingdom park. Still have to explore the Polynesian Resort too. David needs to hit the pool! Until tomorrow!

Take Care & Much Love
David The Recipient

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home