Sunday 14 August 2011

The Orlando Chronicles

DAY 6

WE GOT BUSY TODAY! I made good on two promises;

1. We went to Epcot, and
2. I met Princess Jasmine

But one thing at a time! Mom wanted pictures of everything so I was busy being her personal photographer for the day. We were up at 7:30 getting ready and then took the Monorail (train that runs through the parks above our resort) to the Transit Centre. We then hopped onto another Monorail that took us to Epcot! All I can say is WOW.

When you arrive at Epcot, there is this big golf ball looking structure that just pops out at you. It's actually a ride called Spaceship Earth. We skipped past the line cause of the pass I have. We walked a round for a bit until we found the Character spot, and we were able to get pictures with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and  Pluto! I think Daffy took a liking to Sarah. A guy named Joseph helped us out and suggested some attractions we should see.

First one was a ride called Soarin'. IT WAS AWESOME. You actually think you're flying, it was unreal. You have to experience it. After, Sarah wanted to check out an environmental show starring Simba, Timone and Pumba. It was actually really insightful and educational. The second attraction Joseph suggested was an old-school show called Captain EO. It stars the Late Michael Jackson. It was a pretty cool 4D experience. Made me miss him even more.

Next was The Seas with Nemo and Friends, where we went on a ride with the same name. Kinda like a mini version of the movie, but a ride. Up next was the World Showcase, but by the time we got there, we only were in the mood for one country. There was a Morocco Pavilion where PRINCESS JASMINE and Aladdin were signing autographs and taking pictures. So guess where we went?

We lined up to meet the royal couple, and when it was my turn, I introduced myself and talked to Aladdin and Jasmine about snow and Canadian attire. We took some pictures and then I asked Aladdin if I could get a picture with just Jasmine.

And I got it. VACATION MADE.

After all that excitement, we headed to an outlet near the Polynesian and I got some Adidas swag. While typing up this blog, housekeeping came by and delivered toilet tissue. Weird. Maybe it's their way of saying it's time for bed. Talk to you tomorrow!

Take Care & Much Love
David The Recipient

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home